High Performance Tires
General G-Max AS-03
The G-MAX AS-03 is an all season tire with strong, balanced performance capabilities in dry, wet and light snow conditions.
All-season ultra-high performance
15” – 20” in aspect ratios ranging from 30 to 55.
Features & Benefits:
- Interlocking Tread Blocks:
- When interlocked the tread blocks work together to improve handling and reduce heat for increased tread life.
- Monitor Technology:
- Consists of Replacement Tire Monitor Technology (RTM®) and Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI®) to aid the consumer in detecting tire wear.
- RTM Technology:
- The Replacement Tire Monitor RTM®) is an indicator that is clearly visible on the tires center rib.
- When the tire wears to 2/32 of tread depth the indicator transforms to read “REPLACE TIRE” altering the driver a tire change is needed.
- VAI Technology:
- Vehicle misalignment can adversely affect tire wear. The Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI®) on the G-MAX™ AS-03 visually alerts the driver to vehicle misalignment allowing a correction before the tires are ruined.
- VAI® consists of short sipes on both shoulders of the tire. When misalignment occurs one of these sipes will wear off before the other alerting the driver to an alignment condition.
- Speed Rating:
- UTQG Treadwear Rating:
The Latest from Instagram
[alpine-phototile-for-instagram id=313 user="jwautoaddictions" src="user_recent" imgl="fancybox" style="cascade" col="3" size="Th" num="6" highlight="1" align="center" max="100" nocredit=1 shadow=1]